Top 3 Supplements To Naturally Boost Stem Cell Production
A lot of people don’t know what supplements to take for their health, let alone their stem cells.
With so much information out there, it is easy to get confused.
We have a shortcut for you…
We have done a lot of research on supplements, and here are our Top 3 Supplements scientifically proven to help you grow more stem cells.
- Astragalus Root
Here’s why these our are Top 3 Supplements:
Quercetin is found in many fruits, vegetables, leaves, and grains — red onions and kale are common foods containing appreciable content of quercetin. It does have a bitter flavor and is used as an ingredient in dietary supplements, beverages, and foods.
Here are the health benefits:
- New research suggests it supports stem cell growth and differentiation
- Supports mitochondria
- Safe alternative to painkillers for pain relief from joint pain and arthritis
- Protects your body by reducing stress
- Natural antihistamine and alleviates allergy symptoms
- Can prevent cell death
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine
- Leafy Greens
- Cruciferous Vegetables
Ideal amounts have not yet been established by the scientific community. Talk to your doctor to find the right dosage for you.
Most supplements are 500 mg taken twice daily. And you can likely get benefits from taking even less than that, especially with a diet rich in Quercetin.
Astragalus Membranaceus (root)
Astragalus is an herb and the root is used to make medicine.
Astragalus is taken orally for seasonal allergies, heart failure, diabetes and to strengthen and regulate the immune system and many other conditions.
Some people use astragalus as a general tonic, to protect the liver, and to fight bacteria and viruses. It is also used to prevent and reduce side effects associated with cancer treatment.
Astragalus is sometimes applied to the skin to increase blood flow to the area and to speed wound healing and is sometimes injected for the side effects of cancer treatment, heart failure, diabetes, lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus), and many other conditions.
Here are the health benefits:
- Prevents collagen degradation
- Helps heal lung tissue
- Immune booster
- May slow the growth of tumors
- Protects the cardiovascular system
- Regulates and prevents diabetes
- Can help treat tumors when combined with chemotherapy
- Antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Has more than 63 differently flavonoids
- Protects healthy stem cells by improved apoptosis, (regulated cell death)
Astragalus root is available in most Chinese markets and health-food stores in a variety of forms:
- Tincture (liquid alcohol extract)
- Capsules and tablets
- Topically for the skin
- Dried and used in tea
Supplements generally contain 500 mg and two to three tablets or capsules are usually the recommended daily dosage. Take only as directed.
What Else to Know:
Too much can inhibit the immune system.
A standard daily dose of spirulina is 1-3 grams, but doses of up to 10 grams per day have been used effectively.
- Can trigger the production of new stem cells
- Rich in protein
- May have anti-cancer, anti-viral, and anti-aging effects
- Ideal source of protein and vitamins for vegetarians and those trying to reduce their consumption of animal protein
- No universally accepted dosage
- Use as directed
- Supplement capsules can range from 300 mg up to 1,000 mg per serving
- Powder supplement doses range from ½ teaspoon to 1 tablespoon
- Triggers production of new stem cells
- Protects your stem cells from toxins in your body
- Anti-cancer, anti-viral, and anti-aging propertiesn
So, if you could only buy 3 supplements, we recommend these 3 to maximize your stem cell growth so you can start seeing results soon.
And we have more good news…
We’ve put together a comprehensive guide on stem cell supplements.
In this guide you will learn:
- The 37 Supplements to help you grow more stem cells
- The 6 Enemies of Stem Cells (page 6)
- The 5 Friends of Stem Cells (page 9)
- Which supplements to stay away from because they could be hurting your ability to grow new stem cells — these supplements might be in your house right now (page 16)
- Plus much much more…
We highly recommend you get your copy today, especially while it’s available at this all-time low price.
We hope this serves you well!
To your health,
The Healing Miracle Team
Did you enjoy this article?
Share your own experiences below!
Researchers at the Dental Medicine School in UConn used the latest in technology to observe real-time cellular communication, a process that can eventually lead us to understand cell secretion dynamics and the mechanism of tissue repair. Assistant professor Kshitiz...
Heart health and function, brain function, metabolism, bone health. You likely agree those are extremely vital processes in your body, right? Well, there’s a nutrient you’ve probably never heard of that is responsible for each of those processes, and yet some experts...
A recent study revealed harmful results that come with the use of e-cigarette and flavored e-cigarette liquids. The study involved the use of stem cells in discovering negative repercussions that come with e-liquids concerning cardiovascular diseases. Cinnamon and...